Sitting Fee (The sitting fee covers my time, travel, and editing of photos).
Individual/ Small Group
Individual, seniors, infants, small familes, siblings, extended family
1-15 people: $25.00
Large group
Large families, family reunions, individual family and group shots
15+ people: $50.00
Print Prices
4x6: 2.00
5x7: 5.00
8x10: 7.00
12x12: 10.00
10x13: 20.00
11x14: 30.00
16x20: 40.00
20x24: 80.00
Mounting and protective spray (extra):
8x10 or smaller: $5.00
Over 8x10: $15.00
CD prices
without print order: $75.00
with print order under $25.00: $50.00
with print order over $25.00: $30.00
Web resolution CD: $25.00 or $15.00 with print purchase
The CD includes the full size prints with rights to print. I keep the copyright. These prices are for individual family group photos, not whole groups.
I will chose the best photos from each session and edit them for viewing and printing. I will then put them on an online proof viewing website, Imagequix, for viewing and ordering. There is a shipping and handling fee for each order.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment